Wednesday 5 October 2016

Winners - Challenge#44 - Theme

Morning! We're here to announce the winners of our Star Trek (or other space series) theme. We didn't have many submissions (sorry, I was being somewhat indulgent of my favourite show). But those that we did get were brilliant. You guys rocked the challenge. So, without further ado:

WINNER


This is brilliant! Love the way the card is in the shape of the Star Trek badge.
Inside it's full of more Star Trek images and quotes too.
Fabulous work!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



Such a fun card. For those who don't know, this is based on Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Love the die cuts and the milky way across the middle of the card.



This is a beautifully clean and simple card with the focus on the 50th anniversary logo.
Super sentiment too.
The universe background is superb and just the perfect backdrop for the USS Enterprise.
So much depth and texture in this card.

Congratulations - do pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs.

We're halfway through our current Leaves and/or Trees challenge and you all seem to be loving it - the thumbnail display is super. You've still got time to play along! Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Honourable Mentions - I am thrilled! This was such a fun theme - hubby loved his cards! I will add your badge to my blog with pride! Congratulations to the winner - and well deserved! That is an AWESOME Star Trek card! Hubby would love that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you werry much!I newer came across a Sci Fi challange before but I had so mutch funn making the card. I was also werry intriged by the background on KT Fit Kittys card! i have to try to make one myself and if it Works I make sure to link back to you:)
    The Male Room button loks werry pritti in my blog so thank you!

    ReplyDelete